Hyatt Market Attendant - Mokapu Market - Casual in WAILEA, Hawaii
Andaz Maui at Wailea is the first resort for the Andaz brand. Situated on Maui’s premier southwestern coastline, the 15-acre beachfront resort is located along Mokapu Beach in Wailea, one of the most sought after leisure and resort destinations in the world. The luxury resort community of Wailea includes a 1.2 mile-long oceanfront beach path connecting five crescent-shaped, golden-sand beaches, a premier shopping center and distinguished restaurants.
The Barista / Market Attendant is responsible for preparing and serving coffee and other beverages, preparation of food items, and selling an array of retail products featured in Mokapu Market. This person should be knowledgeable in all of the retail products and be comfortable in selling these items with ease.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry at least 40lbs
- Previous barista experience is preferred
- Schedule flexibility is required, particularly overnight shifts, weekends and holidays
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to provide 2 full days of availability each week
Primary Location: US-HI-Wailea
Organization: Andaz Maui at Wailea
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: WAI000939