Hyatt Assistant Stewarding Manager in ROSEMONT, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Stewarding Manager will assist in supervising day-to-day operation of the Stewarding Dpartment. This position is responsible for total maintenance and sanitation in all food production service areas as well as managing, scheduling, and coaching our stewards.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free meals during shifts, free parking, discounted laundry and dry-cleaning, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and much more!
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-IL-Rosemont
Organization: Hyatt Regency O%27Hare
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ROS000788