· Assists the Outlet Manager in ensuring that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Assists to ensure that the outlet is operated in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
· Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
· Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
· Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
· Assists in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
· Assist to liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control if appropriate.
· Performs the function of cashier and responsible for Micros cashiering procedure.
· Balances cash and credit card charges and remittance of cash to Front Office Safe.
· Assists to liaise and organise with Housekeeping Department that the cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
· Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
· Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
· Qualification in Food and Beverage Service training; preferably Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management
· Excellent food and beverage service skills
· Good knowledge of wines and other beverages
· Basic computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Team Leader in a hotel or restaurant with good standards; essential prerequisite is experience in the Hotel, Restaurant or Travel industry
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: MUM000478